Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Omg A Product Review!: Nunaat haircare

I have received these products today and I was over joyed!! I opened the door and bam there it was. A big bottle of Nunaat Karite special shampoo,Conditioner,Anti-frizz thermo action, hair mask, and a leave in detangler. I received five things and cant wait to try them out. When I opened it, It smelled really good, almost like Shea butter. It have has that silicon smell.  If they are really good I will do a giveaway on my sisters YouTube channel. Their product are made from Brazil.
Check out there products. I'm going to post about them again soon so stay toon. Oh and also Nunaat has never tested on animals! Animal cruelty free
 

website-
www.nunaat.com

Twitter-
https://twitter.com/nuNAAT

Facebook-
 http://www.facebook.com/nunaat
                     
campany Nunaat has gave me haircare to review. I was not paid to give false information.... who woud do that? I gave my all time honest opinions with my teammates

No comments:

Post a Comment