Friday, July 27, 2012

More Cupcake Designs & What level are you?

Hey guys! I want you to know that I am a Beginner. Yes I am sure that your mega surprised because I make really awesome cupcakes, treats, And more.

I am planning to start a business in Japan, Korea and also at the United States

That is my big future goal! I love making stuff for my friends, Family and costumers. They always say that I am awesome.
The flavors that I have done before is
  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Marbel

    • Frosting I have done is

  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Lemon

  • Yes I am on a basic level right now, When I get more experience I will do tons of flavors.

    My First Cake I Ever Made
    My Birthday Cupcakes

    My next cupcake flavor is going to be Coconut oil and im going to be giving away coconut oil also so stay toon!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment