Monday, July 23, 2012

Omg A Product Review!: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration

12 Hour Moisturization
Tanning Sunscreen Lotion with Hydrating Ribbons
  • Light & Non-Greasy
  • Broad Spectrum UVB/UVA SPF 50
  • SunSure Protection™
  • Protect, Pamper & Nourish
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ sunscreen pampers your skin like no ordinary sunscreen! The breakthrough dual ribbon formula combines strong protection with luxurious, hydrating silk protein to wrap your skin in continuous moisture and help you maintain luminous skin in the sun. Plus, its light, tropical fragrance stimulates your senses for a completely captivating in-sun experience!
Skin Cancer Foundation - Recommended daily use.
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying. Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.

My Opinions

It is not greasy and I usually hate the smell of sunscreens but I LOVE this scent! Plus it's super moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer :D
 I cannot say enough good things about this product it has come very handy with all the heat, it smells amazing and you don't need a lot to get the work done.
smelled like a delicious pear.
I always buy hawaiian tropic products because they smell really good, and they protect my skin really well and give a good color. this product is excellent, goes on really well and smells really good and protects the skin really well.
And I wear this to an outdoor event. I put some on my foot and then suddenly it started to rain. My foot turned white.

Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle.

If you tried this, what do you rate it?
Free Rating Code

No comments:

Post a Comment