Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Omg A Product Review!: Eco Logical Skin Care

I received this product a week ago and I was so excited! To make it even more better I was going to south beach.

Eco skin care Is an organic & chemical free sunscreen. Its all Natural

Eco skin care encompasses revolutionary science in 100% all natural skin care.
  • For all ages and skin type
  • No chemical UV absorbers
  • No artificial preservatives & fragrances
  • Non-greasy
  • Non-comedogenic (Wont Clog Pores)
  • Very water resistant (Body and Face)
  • Non-whiteningzinc, Non-Nano
  • Hypoallergenic
                                                
    Exclusive Sunscreen Of The Surfrider foundation
    #1 Rated sunscreen on ewg.org-2011
    My favorite part about it, Is that its reef friendly biodegradable!
     Its healthy for you and also for the enviroment! And its really light. People use it for everyday life. Some people use it under there makeup. A nice pure formula.
                                                            Now Lets Start!!
    Packaging
    Eco Body sunscreen is packaged in a small white box. I  feel like they use bigger tubes than necessary for the amount of sunscreen they contain, because both tubes I recieve seemed only about half to two thirds full right from the start, I though at first they were melted but the tube was filled with air. They should use a smaller bottle to save some plastic. Then the box has full of peanut foams witch I call them. Its was just a waste. They use way to much and it takes so much time to get to the eco body sunscreen.
    Review
    I have to say it works really well. I went to the beach with this product and I have to say they were no burns in sight! When I applied it, It wasnt oily or anything. Its really water based. I apply it on my face and it feels life I have applied nothing. That is a good thing for me, Because some sunscreens feels like you have applied heavy foundation.  Also the suncreen is really white. I applied it on my baby brother and I rubbed it on his skin and you have to rub it on your skin really really good.
    You have to kneed the product! It seperates. If you dont do it, It wont work as well.
    Cruelty-free; environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and reef-hugging. That also translates as: disperses well in water when cleaning off, without worrying about the consequences for the rest of known life; though the face version is not as waterproof as the body and baby ones–their oil content allows for greater adhesion to skin.
    Smell:The smell of it does not smell like sunscreen at all. It smells really natural and organic. It dosent smell as good, My brothers and sisters do not appreciate the smell of it.
    Price: depending on source, around $15.00-20.00 for 3.5 oz and $23.00-26.00 for the 5.3 oz bottle. A fair price, fairly standard for this volume and this kind of sunscreen; very cheap compared to spa /derm etc. brands, "green" sunscreens that aren't as good in terms of performance or aesthetics.
    INGREDIENTS: Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 22%
    Inactive ingredients: Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii Seed (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Antisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract*, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
    Website

    There products are available!!
    www.ecologicalskin.com/products
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Office (949) 218-2665
    Fax (949) 218-2810
    I recieved this product to review. I dont get paid to tell false infomation. Who would do that? I gave my honest true opinion. Your opinion may be diffrent from mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment