Thursday, January 9, 2014

California Delicious Review! Yummy sweet joy!


California Delicious

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression."



Mmmmm Chocolate, Who dosent love chocolate! I do! I would love to tank California Delicious For letting me a chance to review their delicious chocolate! It was so delicious and yummy

Here is some info about California Delicious

At California Delicious we believe that life is an occasion to celebrate! From birthdays and anniversaries to welcoming that new baby or to simply saying thanks, we take pride in helping our customers send their very best wishes. Our line of California-themed gifts and gift baskets are guaranteed to impress at first sight and delight with every bite. Our wine basketsgourmet foodfruit, nuts and chocolate gift baskets are filled with delicious fresh ingredients and fine tasting wines from some of California’s most popular wine growing regions such as Napa Valley, Sonoma County, the California Central Valley and the Central Coast. We take great pride in the unique flavors and foods we are able to source from all over our beautiful state - from San Diego to Santa Barbara, throughout the beautiful Monterey Bay and Carmel Valley, into San Francisco and the historic Gold country and along the rugged Northern Pacific coast – and delight in passing these special tastes of California on to you.



California delicious comes in so many Categorys! I wish I can pick each and one of them
They have Coffee and Tea,Gourmet Food Gift,Chocolate Gifts,Wine Gifts,Fruit Gifts,Gifts for Her,Gifts for Him and many more!


The gift basket I choose is Godiva Milk Chocolate Basket!
Godiva Gala Milk Chocolate Gift Basket


Whoo wee I sure love this review! I GOT ALOT TO SAY!! Im going to start off with the Dark Chocolate Almonds
Godiva Dark CHocolate Almonds- Its so rich and creamy and don't forget about mega delicious! I chowed it down one by one while playing monopoly! The chocolate just melts right in your mouth. The dark chocolate. It is seriously the BEST dark chocolate covered almonds ever! Just typing this review I am getting more hungry. Im craving for more yummmm!

Godiva Milk Chocolate CashewsThese chocolate-covered cashews are excellent. They are large and have great flavor. I would definitely buy them again! These didn't last very long in this household. The Chocolate was thick but not over done. Did not melt while been shipped. The chocolate is just marvelous and excellent! Im getting super more hungry again! Im going to buy some more really soon I hope.

Godiva Milk Chocolate Gems- Enjoy decadent chocolate snacks anytime, anywhere! Individually wrapped Godiva Milk Chocolate Truffle Gems are filled with a creamy milk chocolate ganache. Great gift idea!

Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramels Gems- Where have these been all my life? but I think that they are perfect sweet goodness! I like the balance of the chocolate, which is a thinner layer than I have found in other brands. And the caramel is just the right tenderness. I'm hooked!

Godiva 31% Milk Chocolate Bar31% Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar is sure to delight any true chocolate lover with its perfect balance of savory and sweet. It is scored into ten signature squares so you can break off a little piece of GODIVA every day or share with friends. I just think that this chocolate bar just taste like heaven! It is sure is golden chocolate for me!

Godiva Signature Biscuits-  Great gift! just wish it been bigger! My grandma love these and I am glad that my grandma loved it!
Our Signature Biscuit Gift Pack is filled with traditional European biscuits that are topped with a tablet of smooth GODIVA milk chocolate featuring the legendary Lady Godiva. Crisp, buttery, and full of GODIVA's unmistakable chocolate richness. Enjoy with a cup of our GODIVA Coffee or rich, smooth 

Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramel Bar-flavor of this chocolate is quite amazing again. Good amount of sugar for a milk chocolate bar. The caramel has an amazing flavor. Overall, the bars are a nice treat and I likely will order these again.

Godiva milk chocolate is famous around the world for exquisitely rich, silky smooth milk chocolate. For the milk chocolate lover in your life, this premium assortment is sure to delight. Indulge them with milk chocolate caramels, chocolate covered cashews, chocolate almonds, milk chocolate with caramel bar, 31percent cacao chocolate bar, milk chocolate truffles and Godiva signature chocolate biscuits. Simply exquisite.



Make sure to stay connected with them!
Stay Connected
  Blog
  Twitter

This review is in my honest review! I love this company very much and I give them 100 stars!!

  


13 comments:

  1. Awesome! I actually wanted to send my best friend a Godiva, this could make that easy! I'm going to check out the site, I hadn't heard of California Delicious before but the basket looks awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That basket looks great. I got one from them before and I'd love to get a chocolate one next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I want to get more baskets! I wasnt a big fan of chocolate untill now lol

      Delete
  3. Godiva chocolates are so good!And who doesn't like a great gift basket! that looks like some tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godiva Chocolate is yummy and great review and very informative now makes me want some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Godiva chocolate and to be able to send it in a gift basket like this to someone I love would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that i am on a diet!!! this is painful to look at for these are a piece of heaven!!! YUMMY and best of luck to who gets to treat their taste buds YUMMO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift basket, just in time for Valentines day!! Most resolutions are broken by then anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning to eat healthy! But my resolution failed lol

      Delete
  8. I love your lil icons, so cute lol As for chocolate, well I love that a lil more :p Great review and now i'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gift basket. The older I get, the better chocolate tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I didnt like dark chocolate before but now im in love!!!

      Delete