Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ozery Bakery! Skinny Dippers Review





Ozery Bakery Skinny Dippers




Hello everyone! My fellow readers! I am here to today to talk to you about Ozery Bakery! I would like to thank them for giving OkFashion to review their products! And I got pretty amazing results

Who is Ozery Baker?
Our company started as a small, family-owned bakery 15 years ago, and not much has changed. We have welcomed new faces and helping hands over the years, but what started as a business with a father, Al Ozery, and his two sons, Alon and Guy, is still the same. Today, our father is enjoying semi-retirement and we work hard to make him proud.

Every good sandwich starts with a stellar slice of bread. We realized just how true this was while making lunch one day, back in 1997. Tired of store bought bread, we baked up a loaf from our own family recipe, and passed it around. The hot bread had a chewy texture and smelled like fresh wheat, without any funky ingredients. From the first bite, we knew we were onto something. Certain that our customers would love the same fresh, flavorful bread for their sandwiches, we began selling them in the shop. Every day called for a bigger batch of bread, until it started outselling our sandwiches!

The products I got to review is the skinny Dippers! They taste so wonderful and outstandingly delicious! 
I also made a video on the products! Make sure to watch it! It pretty much explains it!


Ozery Skinny Dippers - Multi Grain and HoneyOzery Skinny Dippers - Organic WholewheatOzery Skinny Dippers - Flax and HoneyOzery Skinny Dippers - Organic Spelt
Ozery Skinny Dippers - Multi Grain and HoneyOzery Skinny Dippers - Organic WholewheatOzery Skinny Dippers - Flax and HoneyOzery Skinny Dippers - Organic Spelt
This whole grain cracker is full of flax and sunflower seeds, millet, cracked wheatand other wholesome ingredients.
It goes well with your favorite cheeses, soups or spreads!
This cracker is made with 100% organic whole wheat.
It’s a simple, elegant cracker that tastes great no matter what!
This crunchy cracker is loaded with whole and cracked flax seeds.
Serve it with your favorite dips, spreads or on its own. Keep some handy at work or play.
For those seeking a healthier, natural choice, this cracker is made of100% organic spelt flour.
Dress it up with your favorite dips or spreads or simply enjoy on its own -- the organic spelt really shines through!
-Skinny dippers flax and honey- Skinny dippers are long grain crackers. Two crackers are a serving for 110 calories. This is not bad as the crackers are really long. I enjoyed mine with hummus. It is loaded with whole flax seeds and would be fun for an appetizer at a party.

-Skinny dippers Multi Grain and Honey- Yummy! you can taste the delicious honey! I love snacks that has a sweet side. Its very delicious. I used this with cheese. I used Trinidadian cheese with this and it taste really great!

-Skinny dippers Organic Whole Wheat- Whenever I eat this I feel really guilty free! when people think  of healthy food they automatically think it will taste like cardboard but no this taste really good as well. 

I thought that all of these Ozery Bakery products were tasty! I would recommend them for a treat. My only recommendation is that they make more products with whole grains.

***I have received these products to review. And it is in my honest opinion. I would never fake a review that would not be loyal to my royalties.***

No comments:

Post a Comment