Friday, February 19, 2016

Feel Refreshed With Valentia!


  Through Brand Backer I was able to try some Valentia products which I wanted to share with you one is True Glow Eye Cream that helps with reducing wrinkles, nourishes and hydrates, tightens eye area, brightens dark circles and restores radiance. I dont have wrinkles but applying this around the areas of my eyes it improved alot of brightness! My eyes started to glow and I seen a massive diffrence
It didn't burn, or sting, or irritate my skin in any way. It felt really good. My skin instantly felt hydrated and refreshed. The has a scent to it. The vitamin c serum firms and tightens skin around my eye area giving the bright look. It's a rich cream in light peachy shade and the package in dark bottle maintain the stability of the content.having used it for a week I feel that my eyes look bright







Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask which boosts collagen production, increases skin radiance, reduces fine lines and secures skin moisture. Some of the key ingredients in this is Japanese green tea, aloe vera and Organic rosehip seed oil.

It's has very thick gel formulation, it has an amazingly fresh scent, it feels absolutely marvelous on the skin. It's formulated using natural ingredients the moisturize your skin wonderfully! I really love this product and the smell of it is just so amazing.
I just really love how the ingredients are natural and organic! I know some companies would but coloring dye and artificial ingredients but not Valentia.

Valentia Skin Care is proud to provide customers of all skin types with scientifically advanced products to meet individual skin care needs.
 Valentia BrandBracker sent me their products in an exchange of a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment