Monday, September 24, 2012

Best Face Mask!!- Montagne Jeunesse Mask





                          Montagne Jeunesse Mask Review


Take  a wonderful journey with me and we will take a nice trip to the spa..... You can take it at your house!

You: My House?!
Me: Yes! Of course with such little money!
You: Wow Thats amazing!!

Montagne Jeunesse has so many varieties of mask. I wish my closet and my bathroom is filled up
with so many of it. I will tell you a good reason why.


Green Tea Peel Off Face Masque     






I have to say, I was shocked how my face felt. I have oily and  sensitive skin. When I received this in the mail I was so excited! I have to say when I first started putting it on my face the smell was a little  strong and It feels like your putting on heavy foundation on if your putting on the cream masque. I had no issues pealing it off my face, it actually pealed off as one whole piece. I tried a peel off mask in the past and some parts of the mask does not peel off in whole. It peels off in bits, But this product does not do this at all!! Instantly my skin looked firm and It felt extremely soft. I wish my whole house is filled up with Montagne Jeunesse mask. I Hope to try mud masque, It looks really cool,
I also suggest going to the web site, they have different masques and some especially for sensitive skin types.
They have a skin guru section. They have so many things like body and feet, face care, and even products for men also!



Deep cleanse your pores, remove impurities and peel to reveal healthier, younger looking skin.

• Suitable For Vegans
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
• Nut Derivative Free
• No Added Parabens ( Parabens are totally bad for you! That is wicked awesome that they dont have parabens in their products.)

In 1989 Montagne Jeunesse launch our ‘Save The Seal’ campaign. To me that is really nice of
Montagne Jeunesse to save the seals!

You can tell that there mask is enviromental friendly. Im a enviromental person and my family is
too. I love animal crulety free products! I dont like testing products that take over a animals life. How would you feel if someone strap your neck down on a chamber and inject stuff in your eye and your skin. Sad isnt it? Montagne Jeunesse care for animals! I just love that!

And
2012 Our ever growing online community exceeds a whopping 60,000 fans

Did you know Montagne Jeunesse masques are full of the most delicious and natural ingredients under the sun? A complete range of top to toe beauty treats, good for your skin, your wallet and the earth!

Our beautiful products can be enjoyed by almost everyone! Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, we promise you’ll all enjoy one of these Life’s Little Pleasures.

Im so happy for this company! They deserve 1,000,000 likes!! Even more!
support them by liking their facebook page

Here is their Facebook-  https://www.facebook.com/MontagneJeunesse

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/MontagneJeunesse

Twitter- https://twitter.com/montagnejeuness
____________________________________________________________________________________




Montagne Jeunesse mask has sent me their products to review. I dont get paid to type a fake review. Why would I do that to my followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment