Monday, July 22, 2013

Bart's Cookies Delicious!


               Bart's Cookies! Delicious!



So first of all Bart Smith decided when baking his cookies there is no reason to spread the dough out,the cookie is as thick as it is round! This equals what he loving has termed his B-Bites, one big bite of a cookie, if that’s what you want it to be. Looking for more the a B-Bite not a problem Bart’s Cookies also has the B-Mo, “Big Mother” of a “1/4 cookie”, bring a tall drink of milk to pair up with this one!
HERE IS A BIO ABOUT BART! 
 Bart tells it like it happened, "I've been makin' the world's best chocolate chip cookies for more than 20 years! It all started in 1988 when I went away to college. I was living far from home and mom's cooking. One night, I was giving some serious thought to what to have for dinner when I realized I could have anything I wanted, and I was in the mood for some warm chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. Now, Mom taught me a few things before I left for college, such as how to operate a washer and dryer, some basic cooking skills that did not include baking, and how to keep my apartment clean. Determined to have home-baked cookies, I picked up the ingredients I needed at a local grocer, and baked my first batch of cookies. To my surprise, they were a hit from the first batch!" 
 Now for me, the adventure started when I went outside to get the box of cookies Bart mailed me! I was so happy when I received it. As soon as you open it, you will get that great aroma of delicious Bart's cookies. And it looks really delicious as well. It's summertime, and it's really hot outside, so the cookies did arrive a little melted. BUT, I put it in the fridge for only 10 minutes, and my mom start chowin' down! My mom doesn't like sweets that much, but she said Bart's cookies are really delicious!


So the first cookie they gave me to review is the chocolate milk cookie. When you take a bite out of it, it's really nice and filled with chocolate. It's really addicting after awhile. You can microwave it to make the cookie nice and warm. It will make you feel like your at home wrapped around with a cozy blanket. Eating thoes cookies with chocolate milk will do it! It will Probrally bring you back with great childhood memories. The very sweet wonderful cookies are loaded with chocolate chips.  it just melts in your mouth! Every bite is loaded, and honestly it does take more then a bite as it is so thick and you want to savor every bite!
Here check out my video reviewing Bart's cookies! It's super delicious and wonderful. Also I want to say that Bart seems like an wonderful amazing guy!

Bart’s Cookies truly are amazing!!! I would happily send these to my family and friends. Bart bakes each cookie with love and it shows.

Visit Bart's Cookies on Facebook and Twitter, but the place you really want to go is straight over to BartsCookies.com and order your cookies now, you won’t be disappointed! Check out the pictures he has on his website and video of him showing you what's inside a typical cookie as it comes out of the oven. Your jaw will drop and wish you had a cookie to pop in it right then and there! 

Order his amazing sweet tasting treats! 
http://www.bartscookies.com/order-the-worlds-best-chocolate-chip-cookies

And watch some cookie videos! 
http://www.bartscookies.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-videos



. *** Bart's cookies gave me their cookies to do a honest review and I have a absolute honest review. There is no reason to tell an dishonest reviews to my fans. You guys are full of royalty***

4 comments:

  1. These cookies are very delicious just saying haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound really delicious. I keep hearing about them and may have to break down and buy some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! And let me tell you bart has a really nice personality!

      Delete
  3. They are yummy cookies. Though it makes you want to eat even with a sore throat

    ReplyDelete