Sunday, January 6, 2013

NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA® HAND CREAM Review


Nail care and Hands :)








My hands get so dry and chapped that they bleed. I have tried many different lotions, which only irritate them more. No matter how bad and bloody my hands are - if I use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream only one time before bed two or three nights in a row, my hands will be healed and as soft as a baby's skin. I am not joking. This is like a miracle product. it is SO amazing. Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is fabulous! I've used the original formula for years, and it's the only thing that works for me without fail. It provides just the right amount of moisture, and it's NEVER GREASY. 
I receive this from bzzagent.com
To keep your nails all nice.... Place a little hand lotion on you hands and rub. and put it all over on you hands and nails.

***I have receive this product to review. Buzz agent have sent me there products. Check out bzzagent.com



No comments:

Post a Comment