Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crunchy Munchy: Beanitos Review



I have been givin a oppertunity to taste test these chips and boy do I have wonderful feedback from friends and family! So lets get started! Yum Yummy Yum! :)
The chip flavors that I had recieved is
  • Black bean chipolte
  • Black bean original
  • Flax seed chips cheese
  • Flax seed original.

Beanitos® are a healthy alternative to other unhealthy 
chips and snack options out there, but still have that great 
chip crunch! My son needs all the extra fiber he can get and 
theses are so great for him with more fiber than some chips
have in an entire bag! The Pinto Bean and Flax and 
Black Bean with Chipotle BBQ are our favorites!
"Beanitos® Black Bean, Pinto Bean and Flax, Black Bean with Chipotle BBQ and Pinto Bean and Flax with Cheddar Cheese chips are the only bean chips that are 100% corn, wheat, soy, and potato free! "



BBQ Chips!- I tried was Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips. Those come with a bit of a kick! I'm not someone who likes spicy, and I did like the chips, but I mixed my bag with a bag of regular Black Bean Chips to even out the kick. It was fantastically tasty!
The Chipotle BBQ (and I am not that big a fan of chipotle-anything) were up first and BA-ZING!    These are KILLER.  Nice bold flavors.  Solid-crunch.  Perfect amount of seasoning.  I couldn’t even tell you that these are made from beans.  They crunch like a corn-chip.  This is a good thing.   The only bad thing about these is the size of the bag.  They went rather quickly.
My friends are obsessed with these chips! They just flew!

These what my friends said about the chipotle bbq
Amazing product and amazing taste. it tastes awesome! - Amanda

These chips have a very smoky, dense flavor that for some may not be appealing. That said, they are a very crisp and satisfying chip with no corn, soy or wheat ingredients.


Cheddar Cheese Chips!These have a robust flavor, beanie but a little cheesey, with enough salt to make them very tempting. The slightly higher fat content than other healthy snacks makes them very satisfying. I don't find I want to eat the whole bag. I find the Cheddar Cheese flavor a little too spicy for my palate, but the Black Bean (not Chipolte) are excellent, as are the Pinto and Flax. I cannot recommend these enough. A good way to get your fiber and stay away from corn.

chips are healthy and tasty. They are very light (thin) but if you are looking for something crunchy for a snack, they are good. I put cheese spread on them and that is also very tasty. I bought them because they are organic and had ingredients that fit my diet.

Do I recommend this product? Yes, and I recommend it for your whole family!
Would I purchase this product? I would :)

The extremely generous people at Beanitos are offering a full case of Beanitos to a Ilovefasion Reviews follower! This giveaway is open to US and Canada. 

Giveaway! Time!!

                                                 Follow the instructions above! Goodluck!



No comments:

Post a Comment