Saturday, June 30, 2012

Review: Julep Maven


Hello im going to review this wonderful julep maven box. I got this box for a penny by using the code COLOR2012. And also you can cancle your first box. Make sure to call in to cancle unlike me.
I forgot to cancle and I received the second box.
The box is really pretty also! I was very surprised. They did it so nice and neatly
Ok so to start of I recieved the pedi creme. It smells really nice and it kindof smell like pepermints. It says that you have to apply it on your feet nightly.
Second I recieved hot pink nail polish. It worked the best! It stayed on my nails for a couple of days and then it chips. Its a very pretty color. It dried up pretty quickly then the other color that I recived.
Third is the light mint color. I have to say that it dried really slow, and you have to apply so many coats to get the color. I did not liked it that much, but it is extremely pretty. If you have patients then this mint nailpolish is totally right for you.
my style for this box was 'Classic with a Twist'. You can change your style if your going with the plan.

I give this box 5stars! Its is well worth it for a penny if you think about it. Plus Free shipping!! so getting a julep maven box is extremely affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment