Sunday, April 19, 2020

Quarantine Activities To Make You Stay Occupied

Things to do during the quarantine to stay busy.


1. Host a solo or family paint night!

I hosted a cute night with my family during quarantine. Can't come up with a painting idea? Try to search up paint night ideas on pinterest. I decided to do a sunset with cactus ideas. I really love the look of the desert.


https://instagram.com/stationingmode?igshid=17c7upu1cchk2



https://www.pinterest.com/pin/383087512057556535/





2. Have a family cook off


My family and I had an epic seafood boil! Sea food boil in restaurants are usually super expensive to feed a family of 6. So we decided to create our own seafood boil. we gathered our ingredients from Publix. We gathered Argentina shrimp, snow crabs, corn, potatoes. all of the ingredients came up to $44. At a restaurant it would cost us $150 for all of us! Make sure each family take part in de-shelling the shrimp, cleaning the potato, cleaning the snow crabs and gathering up the ingredients.




looking for something simple?
recreate your family restaurant meal! My favorite restaurant meal is olive garden. And don't forget to pair it with a glass of whine.









3. Friend virtual game night


(Image credit: PlayingCards)

Playingcards.io

The simplest option

I played cards against humanity during the quarantine and let me tell you i believe i lost alot of my humanity when i plaid this game. make sure to use house party, zoom, group facetime, ect while playing the card game so you can easily communicate with your friends.
But don't worry they have other games then cards against humanity.




4. Netflix movie night...morning...evening!

What are your favorite Netflix shows currently? comment below  like to know!






5. Quarantine clean up declutter!

Cleaning my be satisfying for you! To see your items being organized.

Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment