Friday, May 6, 2016

Great for summer! Southern Breeze Sweet Tea



Welcome everyone! I am back! I've been away for a while. I took a very beautiful vacation to Treasure Island.

Southern Breeze Sweet Tea member gave me an opportunity to try sweet tea! But not just ordinary sweet tea.

When I first received the package it came in a cute what box! And then when  opened it, I was so happy that it came in a mason Jar!! I always wanted a Mason Jar with a handle for the longest time.



As soon as I opened it, I really couldn't wait to take a great gulp out of this tea. Sweet tea is my ultimate life! Southern sweet tea is way better then the sweet tea that I try in restaurants.

I really love the packaging! Its very old fashion and vintage. It just makes you want to just sit outside and enjoy nature. Watch your kids play soccer or just read a book.

As soon as I opened the cute box, the beautiful scent knocked me away and still to this day. I really really love tea! :)




 Oh and also one thing, when I opened the box its not an instant tea as you can see at the picture above. But after you steep your tea bags you are done! It comes with sugar and everything. I feel like the tea being steeped it comes out with so much flavor then instant tea. Chill with ice or put it in the fridge.

Make sure to check out their social media!  You can find out more and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram- @SouthernBreezeSweetTea.

http://southernbreezesweettea.com also check out their website!! so much awesome things.


I will be back with more wonderful reviews approved by me!

*southern breeze sweet tea sent me their items to review. My reviews are 100% honest in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment