Monday, May 19, 2014

Shea Moisture Review


Shea Moisture Wonderful Review!







Hey Gorgeous!!! I was super excited to review this product! Everyday I would go to the store and I would stare at there hair care products the most. But I was shocked to review there skin care! I never tried their skin care ever and this is my first awesome time.

Up to the SheaMoisture Body Butter & Coconut & Hibiscus hand and body scrub, it has a buddy called the Indian Hemp & Shea Butter Inflammation Therapy bar.
Quick follow up



Hand and Body Scrub-  I LOVE this product. The way it smells, its texture and the results I get. It smells,WONDERFUL. Drool worthy, lick your lips kind of smell. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth and is exfoliating without being too rough. The sugar just dissolves after working it into my skin, the scent is absolutely divine and my skin is smoother than its ever been. I have been using this body butter everyday now and it has a fantastically coconut sent. Shea Moisture has the appropriate amount of the scent that keeps the lotion from being over-powering. It is very moisturizing without being greasy or lingering too long on the skin surface. It is readily absorbed and remains moisturizing for a very long time. even when I go to bed and when I wake up my skin is really moisturized. I am very happy to have discovered it and this item will join my moisturizing rotation for  life. 

  
The price range is around- $9.79
5 out of 5

  

 

Avocado Body butter

Heal & Nourish Your Skin
  • Anti-Aging & Ultra-Moisturizing
  • Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
  • Leaves Skin Feeling Silky, Smooth
This luxuriously ultra-moisturizing body butter melts quickly into the skin. Organic Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Olive and Avocado Oils blend together to deeply hydrate and repair dry skin.  Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Extract helps protect skin from free radical damage while helping prevent early signs of aging.  Leaves skin silky, smooth.

 I love it! My skin stays moist and smooth even on the next day. It is not too greasy. A very nice fragrance, goes on easily. To prevent this dryness, I use the body butter on my legs right after I get out of the shower. I rub it on my legs. It smells wonderful This stuff works way better and lasts longer than those more expensive brands. I usually buy this body butter from other brands. However, covering it on my legs, arms, and other dry areas before bed allows it to really moisturize your skin overnight. Its definitely a keeper! I am very happy to have discovered it and this item will join my moisturizing rotation for life.
 The price is around-
 $9.99

5 out of 5 



Inflammation Therapy Soap Bar-
 If you need to try something to help heal a skin condition, please consider the new medicated soaps from Shea Moisture.
These bars are available from $4.99 at Walgreen's. Go get some now and get ahead of any skin discomfort coming in dry winter conditions!

. It worked perfectly on my sensitive skin, relieving the irritation while soothing and moisturizing. This soap contains homeopathic medicines (Calendula Extract, Neem Oil, and Tea Tree Oil) to naturally remedy any inflammation, redness, or other minor skin irritations. This soap smells really good! When I travel I bring this soap with me everywhere because it is perfect. It makes my skin super soft and perfect This soap never fails to leave my skin soothed and calm. Perfect for use before bedtime, as I often find my skin to be itchy while trying to fall asleep.






Thank you for reading my review! I love you guys very much. Make sure to check out there products. I love there hair care products. Please type down below and tell me.. what is your favorite product from Shea Moisture or which product your interested in?




  Follow there Social Media sites!
http://www.sheamoisture.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SheaMoisture
https://twitter.com/sheamoisture4u

http://www.youtube.com/sheamoisture4u
http://www.pinterest.com/sheamoisture/
https://plus.google.com/+SheaMoisture4u/posts
http://instagram.com/sheamoisture4u




No comments:

Post a Comment